Saturday, December 21, 2002

hey you.....i am tryin so hard not to feel for you...not to smile when i hear your voice, see you online, or even when i think about you. the reality is, i do. i smile cuz for the past 3 weeks, you have given me something to think about. you leave me wantin more....its like im eatin 1 chicken wing with some texas pete....it's not enough...i want more. not sayin that i want to rush in a relationship, although the thought of you and i bein exclusive.....*damn there is one of those smiles again* im not sure how you feel....maybe ill ask you that the next time i talk to you. heres da bizness.....i cant allow myself to let you do more than inspire me to smile. i cant allow myself to be let down again...unless i know your intentions. you are hella cool...you move me like palm leaves in the wind. you make me feel orange (are yall still marinatin on that). all i want you to do is show me....show me that you are different....positively different. show me that you are worthy of bein a part of my future cuz you are not like those in my past. show me you can satisfy my mental and physical simultaneously. show me your interior and ill show you mine. fill the space in between the thick black lines of this situation with answers......peace.

No comments: