Friday, December 20, 2002

work in progress......i know i know i know.....its been a minute. since i have been home i have been hella busy. i went to jersey...not goin to give out too many details....all i will say is i had a ball. been chillin with my fam. givin my brain a rest. i dyed my hair blonde....it didnt turn out as blonde as i wanted, but its cool cuz its going to be rinsed red all the time anyway. when i went to jersey, i learned a lot about myself. i have some things i am goin to work on. from this day forward, my main focus is on cream....what makes cream happy....what makes cream feel good. i have been talkin to someone.....i think i mentioned her in the last post....anywhoo, im feelin her fo real. she moves me. adds to my mental in every conversation. everytime i think about her, i smile. she makes me feel orange (let your mind marinate on that). i went to the bookstore and lost my mind. its been so long since i actually had time to sit down and read a book for pleasure. i sat down and sipped on a caramel macchiato and read books for about an hour. dawn told me about jessica care moore a long time ago....i didnt peep her work until today. when i go to a bookstore....i make a bee-line to the poetry section....of course. anywhoo, i read some of her work in a book called "listen up! spoken word poetry." yo, i read a piece by her called "one afro's blues"....i think that is what it is called. anywhoo, i must have that book. leiriq might be gettin it for me for christmas. cream loves presents. since i have been home, i have been shoppin like crazy. my brother bought me a coach bag, hat, and belt. i have bought clothes, shea butter and honey soap, and a couple of scarves. i went to victorias secret and lost my mind....passionate kiss and amber romance is the shiznit...and those lace boy-cut undies....ohhhhhh. *fannin myself* i cant wait until i have a woman....then i can wear lingerie for her. i want to be wearin a butterfly thong, an open cup bra, and a pair of 6 inch heels.....cookin breakfast for my woman. i know, i know.....ima make some woman very happy one day. i just gotta find one that makes ME happy. peace.

No comments: