Thursday, November 21, 2002

this piece is kinda angry....ive been wonderin whats up with my feelins and heres what i came up with. it's called "past tense and presently salty" *words spoken.....you Had me...feelin like i was not worthy....of your time, your effort, your compassion, your love....you...Had me..feelin like what the most high created was totally wrong...I was not embraced by your eyes or your heart....i was disdained...i was substandard....you....Had...me...feelin like you lowered your standards cuz i wasnt up to par with your visions of a falsified hoochiefied ghetto queen that could give applause to your so-called greatness with her badookadunk...i was just cream...that thick red headed chic with those pretty brown eyes and them sexy ass lips...but you thought i wasnt shit...compared to the women in the club, the women in the videos, and the women your dreams...your actions screamed louder than your words of adequacy...you didnt have to verbalize for me to recognize...how you...Had...me feelin was evidence enough...you...Had....me...feelin....as in already ago and past tense...unattractive, unwanted, unsuitable, and unacceptable....at the present...you Have me feelin......bitter. Copyright © All Rights Reserved. that's all for now peeps. cream needs sleep.

No comments: