Wednesday, November 13, 2002

je m'adore.......ATTENTION...your mind is not playin a cruel joke on your eyes...the page changes colors whoadi. there are a lot of peeps feelin me now and honestly, i dont know how to carry it. ive never had peeps feel me for whats in my brain. everybody used to tell da kid that she was weird and shit. when i decided to do what the fuck i do, people get intrigued by me. im livin proof that if you are true to yourself and you just do what the fuck you do and tell errbody that dont like it to suck a diseased monkey's ass....you'll get nothin but love in return. thank you to all the peeps who have been showin me love. yall dont know how yall cheer me up. ive been in a mood lately. i dont undadig it. its not good or bad, its just a mood. ive been hella mean lately. snappin at people...bein more anti-social than normal. i thought i was pms'n....im still on a red alert, the code red aint came yet. so, maybe i am. i wish it would hurry up and do tha damn thang so i can get it ova with. i registered for classes this morning. im takin a full load next semester...no social life for cream. oh well. im just tryin to get the fuck out of school. i need some money. yo, im startin to develop a crush on someone. can u believe cream baby is.....havin a crush on someone? hell to da nah. its true tho. im feelin this woman like....damn. aint no words that can describe it. we had the discussion.."do good studs/femmes exist?" well, i know that good femmes exist cuz dammit i am a good femme. i know this. as far as good studs, i also know that they exist. i just dont know where. if i did, i would be on the first bus there to cop me one. when me and leiriq talked about this, she said im too selective. i have the right to be selective. i am a queen dammit. intelligence, honesty, depth, good hygiene, knowledge of self, and ambition are not much to ask. deep, soulful eyes and a pretty throat would be gravy on my plate. most importantly...i want someone to add to my mental table instead of always takin away from it. im tired of not havin my mind stroked. im tired of meetin practicers of know-nothingism. fuck how well you can stroke my body...can u stroke my mind??? the physical part is important, but you have to stroke my mind before you stroke my body. my brain is my main erogenous zone. i want whats beyond passionate love...that compassionate, respectful, healthy, loyal, kinda love. anyway, back to the woman im diggin like an ol' school record (been listenin to too much meshell)....im goin to talk to her some more and see where it takes us. im just so tired of the wankstas and the bullshittas. i hope she aint anotha one that will be added my long list of wankstas and bullshittas. well as much as i want to write some more.......i got to go to work lil buddies.....muahhhhhhh.
PS---Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

No comments: