Friday, November 1, 2002

no ideas original........yo, i had an aight scurry day, fo realla...i got a B on that the criminal justice exam that i thought i failed.....one point from a fuckin A. plus, i got an A on my paper. i was sooooooo peachy. then when i got home, i had 7 sour strawberry suckers, some reese cups, a hershey bar, a pack of sour patch kids, and a bunch of strawberry warheads outside of my door. someone knows i luhhhhhh suckers and i luhhhh sour candy. they forgot the gummy bears, but thats aight. then...my fuckin computer crashed. it's aight now....i flipped cuz i thought i lost all my music. i would have been salty as hell if i had. yooo, ive been gettin phone calls and e-mails askin me what or who was i salty with when i wrote my last entry. well...they shall remain nameless. i was sooo heated that i couldnt sleep....i would sleep for a few minutes and wake up. just know this....they have been downgraded to associate status. i have a very low tolerance for bullshit and negativity. like i said, im not a snake charmer. anywhoo, i went to my favorite store in the whole world besides target. i got some sandalwood, jasmine, and coconut incense, some dark grey beads, and of course my usual black beads. my new anklet has dark grey beads. i have to get some more bead cord so i can make some more. i have a thing for anklets. i saw this cute indian necklace that i want soooooo bad. it had the belly chain to match....i dont do the belly chain thing but i was feelin that necklace. usually i dont like anything around my neck but it was so cute. ima cop it one day along with the jimi hendrix door beads i saw. lately, a lot of women have been interested in me. for so long, i thought that no one would be attracted to my personality. im mad weird to most people so i intimidate them to a degree. im not used to gettin all this attention. its cool tho. i need to get used to it cuz im goin to be famous one day. well, i need to go rinse my hair...im not feelin this jet black anymore....im feelin red again. peace, love, and soooouuuuulllllllllllllll.


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!


the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst

help?


No comments: