Wednesday, October 30, 2002

love me or leave me alone *ventin*.....when i was re-born, i said fuck everything. fuck what anybody thinks about me..they can all go straight to hell. fuck everybody in my life at the time. i cut everybody off. i isolated myself for a minute and just recently started lettin people back into my space. i told ya'll before, i keep my grass cut so i can see the snakes. lately, i havent had time to cut my grass. well tonight, i cut my grass and a snake looked at me dead in the eyes. so, as a result, cream is back in fuck it mode....im not a snake charmer. i live for cream...point blank. i just do what i know best, ME. i cant and im not going to try to be anybody else but cream cuz cream is totally mastered by cream. i know every curve, every thought, every experience, every damn thing about me and dammit, i love everything about me. what you read and for the priviledged, what you see and hear...is what you get. so, whoever doesnt like me, my work, my lifestyle, etc or feels like they can judge me....can take a diseased dick up their ass. i aint got to prove shit to nobody but the most high and cream. when you point your finger...3 is pointin back at you. so check yo'self before you attempt to check cream. cuz best believe, i will not hesitate to pull yo muhfuckin card. there isnt a person of flesh and blood besides my mother that can judge me. share dat.

No comments: