Tuesday, October 29, 2002

melt.....words spoken....flashbacks of you and i.....2 sunsets ago...conjoined...you above me, with your locs on my collarbone...our hands entwined above my head and us moving in perfect harmony...our minds and bodies collaborating....creating a 2 woman orchestra....makin me feel feelins that were unfamiliar, yet unforgettable...the way that you pleased me...emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and most of all...physically...giving me pleasure in abundance...those kisses...soft and wet...that made my hips rise and gyrate...using your tongue as my axis and my compass...you took me directly to the stratosphere...makin my voice scream your praises and my body sing your praises....my body craves to be devoured and stroked by you...baby, you made this cream....melt in a wet dream.(c) all rights served. you fukkin bitin bastids!!!! anyway, did i make you horny baby? did i? did i make you randy baby?...yeah. i had to drop off that piece...it's been dancin in my head since saturday. i need a nap. ill sleep for a couple of hours and get up and do some more damn homework. da kid is gettin so tired of school dunnies. i am ready to go home.....24 days to go. im ready to eat my chitlins and potato salad, drink some grey goose...straight..no chaser (im bout it dammit)....definately drink some coconut rum, go out and shake my ass, spoil my mommy, catch up on sleep, and chill with my fam. im finna go to sleep. i luh u buh bye.

No comments: