Wednesday, October 16, 2002

mind sex..........yo, masturbation is a very healthy thing. its cool to do it by yourself....but when you are on the phone with someone...its even better. you have mental imagery of that person, just by hearing their voice. it's like they are there, but really it's just their voice and your imagination collaborating. that collaboration had us talkin shit to each other. it had my whole body tinglin. it had her moanin my name. that collaboration made us climax together. that collaboration was a beautiful thing. enough about that. just when i thought i couldnt find an intellectual convo online.... i met the coolest woman. her name is nubian. we talked online for a few and we clicked instantly. she is a musician/poet/visual artist. she called me and yoooo, her poetry is bangin. i wish that i could have talked to her longer and heard some of her music but i had to go cuz one of my friends called me wit an issue. cream da counselor had to take over. nubian has my number and she saved me as a buddy on aol so i hope i get to vibe with her a lot more soon. i know this entry is maaad short, but that collaboration has put my ass to bed. i'll holla lata. nite nite.

No comments: