Saturday, October 5, 2002

priorities 1-6.....the past couple of days have been down right shitty....shitty like broken sewer lines. i was pms'n like a muhhhfucka. i was catchin feelins when i needed to let them continue to fly and do what the fuck they were doin. to make the long story short, i shed a couple of tears, drank some coconut rum, and got over it. my outlook on most things at the present moment is fuck _______ (fill in the blank with whateva is unimportant, redundant, insignificant or anything or anybody that will not uplift my mind, body, and spirit) i cant change someone else's feelings or actions so fuck it. like i said before, im doin me. speakin of doin me, da kid is on a diet!!! i put on my black halter dress yesterday and said whoooaaa kemosabi. im gettin too thick in the wrong places. those cookouts over the summer caught up with me...it was them damn ribs...but they are sooooo yummy tho. anyway, da kid is goin to the gym 5 days a week for no less than an hour a day and no more ribs. im tryin to be more aware of what goes into my body in all aspects. whatever you put in it, is what you are goin to get out of it. im focused man. yo, ive been conversin with a lot of people lately. i have to be real careful who i let in my space. like my momma says, "keep ya grass low so you can see the rats." my grass has to stay low. i talked to this one chic this weekend named honey. she is 32, got shoulder length dreads......the convo is decent. she drives 18 wheelers...that gives new meanin to the big truck song. i got a feelin in my gut that tells me she's tryin to run game. game recognize game pahtna. i might be 21, but when it comes to playin games call me the lakers. like jigga said i will not lose. im just gonna take it for what it is......decent conversation. i havent talked to oshun much this weekend. the club opened so shes mad busy. i wish i was there but in a way im glad i'm not there...bein that i'm havin technical difficulties (code red) and i wouldnt be very much fun. my tylenol pm's are kickin in and im gettin sleepy....very sleepy. i'll holla!!!!!!!

No comments: