Tuesday, October 1, 2002

i get a migranes, chest pains, heart strains, and tear stains....(cop dat floetry cd) damn poopy, it will be a year on thursday. it seems like an hour ago, you said hello and you took my heart away...to distant places and familar spaces...spaces that were discovered and explored but never dwelled upon...i neva knew love deep like caverns...deep like the pacific...deep like us....you filled my emptiness until i overflowed with love, with tears, with you...i'm in love with the way you part them wonder-full lips and speak...with that hennessy filled florida accent that tingles in my ear, strokes my soul, and gets me drunk from your words...words that penetrate every cell in my body...makin me feel majestic, magnificent, miraculous, and magmatic in just 5 words...i'm in love you.....everything from your cerebral hemispheres to your distal phalanges carved from ebony and that gap in between.....i dont give a fuck.(c) creambaby, inc. ya'll aint ready fo da kid!!!! that shit is copyrighted too fo all ya'll bitin ass bamas. it aint even finished tho. i'll finish it one day. that popped in my mind when i was in the shower (yeah, really) and i couldnt wait to get in my room so i could write this down. thursday would be me and poopy's 1 year anniversary. i dont know how i'm goin to feel that day so i'm writing now. we (me, oshun, latia, and balla) talked on the phone last night for about 2 hours. we tripped most of the time. oshun put the phone down so me and her could talk. that 10 minutes of convo was so damn deep. i got my mind stroked. not to put it all out there....that convo changed my outlook. anywhoo, school is still kickin my booty. i'm goin to go to drop my ethnic lit class tomorrow. i'm through!!!!! if you feel me holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: