Sunday, September 29, 2002

slowly, surely.....this weekend has been off the hook. it's been raining all week and the sun finally came out on saturday. i met oshun's ex named 2G. we were all on 3 way for almost 6 hours. yoooo, i got my mind stroked. that is a beautiful thing. she is mad cool....i see why her and oshun clicked at one point in time. talkin to them made me think about my ex. me and oshun called her and we all talked for about an hour. that brings me to this....have you ever loved somebody so much that it put tears in your eyes just to think about them....but you have this deep dislike cuz you love them so much? everytime i talk to my ex, i get this feelin. i dont know how to describe it. it's like i still care for her but i want to drop kick her in her forehead at the same time. I'll always love her, nothing or no one can change that. but, i've come to the conclusion that i have to let her go. i have to get every trace of her out of my system. if we get back together, we do. if we don't, we don't. she's on some where i wanna be shit. i'm just gon do me. i'm not really lookin for someone, but maybe someone is lookin for me. i've been writing all weekend....mostly workin on my novel. that's my baby. god willing, i'll have it published one day. i got feedback on this weblog. thanx sexxxxxxyyyyyyy. i'm not sure how to get my feedback link workin so...if you feel me holla!!!!!!!!!

No comments: