Tuesday, September 17, 2002

i'm on an award tour......... i need to be stroked. it's been many moons since someone has stroked me deep like caverns. i want to have an orgasm so deep, it puts tears in my eyes. i want you to stroke me so good, I scream your name. damn i want to be stroked. get ya minds out the gutta. i need my mind stroked. although, the stroking of any other part of my body will be welcomed after, only after you have stroked my mind. my intellectual convo drought is startin to bother me. i need someone to add to my mental. everybody wants to take knowledge but can't donate none. can a sista get some deep convo??? if someone can donate some deep convo....holla at me. anyways, i had an aight weekend. i washed my hair and instead of wrappin it like i normally do, i let it stay curly. yo, i have a tight ass fro. i'm gonna rock my fro when i go to the football game on friday. i cant wait until october 4th...i'm supposed to be goin to the nati to chill wit my big sister oshun. she is a co-founder of a new club in the nati called club-chica. october 4th is the grand openin. i want to go sooooooo bad. i need to be around a bunch of studs and femmes.....bein around straight people all the time gets borin. but i did see a stud on my way to class. wooooooo. i almost busted my ass lookin at her. she was about 5'7", brown skin, and a basketball player's body. she looked at me up and down and i looked at her......damn. oshun said i should have said "what up" to her. mannn, i was too shook. i need to get ova that shy shit. i'm a grown ass woman dog. the next time i see that wonderful speciwoman, i will make it point to holla. yeah, speciwoman dammit. how yuh love dat? i need to take my ass to bed. me and tiff didnt talk until about 3:30 this mornin. i was so sleepy when i went to work this mornin. so, i'm gone bed....holla at a plaayyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: