Thursday, September 12, 2002

Today was aight...I decided to create an online journal cuz i write everyday, so why not put what i write online. Anywhoo, here's a little background info. My name is Cream. No, my real name isn't Cream. Someone real close to me renamed me Cream. Why he chose Cream? Long story. Anyway, that's who I be. I was born a Capricorn with a Gemini moon. I am the oldest of 2 kids…I’m 21 and my brother is 19. My father might have some more kids that I don't know about. He was a pimp (not literally). We were both born in D.C. We moved to Virginia when I was about 8 years old. My childhood was hard. I wasn’t poor but I wasn’t middle class. My mother did the best she could. Sometimes, she would work 3 jobs to take care of my brother and I. My father had his own issues he was working out. I saw him a total of 5 times before I was 18. Regardless, I love them both. I’ve seen a lot and been through a lot. If I hadn’t gone through the things that I’ve been through, I might not be as strong as I am now. I look like my mother with my father's nose and charm. I have a caramel complexion. In the summer when I tan, I'm the color of red clay. I'm about 5'6" and I'm thick. Thick like cornbread...big titties, big ass, big legs. I carry it well. I have chin length brown hair (naturally) and brown eyes. I dye my hair all the time so the color varies. Right now it's light brown. I have about 20 beauty marks all over my body (I stopped counting after 20), including 2 on my face. I have a temper from hell. I pop mad shit and I'm not scccuuurrred to thro dem thangs.

I am:.

A woman. I don’t do the childish things most females my age do. I don’t take life too seriously but I don’t take it lightly either. I take care of me. My parents aren’t in the position to take care of me. Even if they were, I wouldn’t want them to. I'm independent like that. I am paying my way through school and hopefully I’ll graduate in about a year and a half. Right now, I’m thinking about going to law school.

A les. I don’t have anything against men. I wasn’t traumatized as a child. I wasn’t molested. I'm just attracted to women. I don’t consider myself femme or stud. I’m just me. Some days I want to thug it and wear a pair of big sweat pants and a big t-shirt. Some days I want to wear a cute sweater, a long denim skirt, and a pair of boots. It depends on my mood. If you ask anybody who knows me, they’ll all say I’m a femme.

Country as hell. I'm a country girl. I've got the accent to prove it. I say herr (here), therr (there), befah (before). I'm a southern gul. I know how to clean and cook chitlins. I can make biscuits from scratch.

An artist. I write every day. I’d go crazy if I couldn’t express myself through writing. I write almost anything. Right now, I’m working on my first novel. I like to paint and draw. I don't do it as nearly as often as I used to cuz I really don't have time. Hopefully, after I graduate I can find the time to paint and draw.

Thick like cornbread....big ass, big titties, big legs.

No comments: