Saturday, September 21, 2002

fuck the frail shit........i'm in a piss poor mood. i'm easily irritated.....everybody is pluckin my last good nerve. it's just one of them days i guess. ma woke me up early...it was cool cuz i didnt get to talk to her last night. i miss chillin wit my mommy. i cant wait to go home. i'll be gone til november, i'll be gone to novemberrrrrr. after i got off the phone with ma, tiff called and we talked for about 20 minutes. then, oshun called and we talked for an hour. that's my girl tho. it's rare to find real people like her. d called me when i was gettin ready to go to the football game. she seems mad cool but i got to be suspicious. i dont let just anybody in my space. anyway, i went to a football game today and i premiered my fro. i rocked khaki capris, a khaki and orange sleeveless shirt, big gold hoops, and orange flip-flops. girls were all on my tits. i pulled this chics card cuz she kept bumpin in to me. that may sound real petty but she could have at least said excuse me. i could have fallen from the bleacher i was standin on. i said "bitch, if you bump into me again, that's yo ass." she walked back down the aisle like she got her damn feelins hurt. that's mean.....i know. mean ass cream. oh well. i'm gon to sleep this mood off.......peace laaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: