Monday, September 23, 2002

am i standin still?????.......today was aight, i guess. the fact that i only have $3 to my name just hit me. i need some money like a chickenhead needs a new weave. i'm built fo shit like this tho. da kid will be aight. yooo, why this chic that work in the cafeteria tried to holla. i gave her my number cuz she seemed pretty cool. seemed is the keyword. all she talked about was new york. new york this, new york that. well. if new york is sooo grand, why aint yo ass still there??? convo wasnt about shit.....lost mad points for that. then, she came on too strong for me. find out what's in my mind before you start talkin about comin and "chill" with me. i'm a grown ass woman, i know what the fuc chill means. more points down the toilet. to top it off, why this chic say "well, i can call the other chic that tried to talk to me and chill with her if you dont want to chill." *gettin heated* if it's like that, then why you all on my clit tryin to come and chill with me??? what the fuck eva.....you are dismissed. you are the weakest fuckin link!!! shit like that makes me want to kick a bitch in her throat. i'm still on my award tour lookin for da stud of my life. the search continues......

No comments: