Monday, October 21, 2002

the beautiful 1....words spoken.....have you ever known someone that made your heart melt because your conversations were hot, heavy, and deep? i have. i talk to her almost everyday...when shes not busy...shes a real busy person but she always makes time to vibe with me. i crave her conversations cuz they move me...they take me on mental trips from ancient egypt to dc. right now, shes goin through some things and i feel her. i wish i could take all the negativity out of her heart and replace it with my love...cuz i have so much to give...but she doesnt see that or see me. i want this woman..let me stress that....i want this WOMAN....i want to massage her, from her feet to her crown... vibe with her without sayin words, cook ital food for her, write poetry inspired by her, but most of all.... love her....love her like the goddess she is...she is my hathor, my pakhet, and my qadesh all wrapped up into 1...she is my cool breeze when its 105 degrees, she is the beginning of my perception, she is the emergence of light when my world is dark, she is what she is and i like who she is....but she doesnt know who she is...i call her my beautiful 1. (c) all rights served. fo all you fuccin bitin bastidssssssss. yo, ive had mad ish on my mind lately. i am in a real uncomfortable situation. i feel like i'm sittin in the middle of 2 people in a back seat. i have a lot on my brain...i needed to get that..whateva it was i just wrote..out of my head....ill vibe more lata...right now i need to rest my brain. sweet dreams.

No comments: