Friday, October 11, 2002

easy conversation......i am so glad this school week is over...we're on "fall break". we only have a 3 day weekend. big friggin deal. i was hopin that i could go home with a friend of mine...but she was leavin at 4 and i had a midterm at 6:30. soooo, i had to stay here. im hella homesick right now. i need to be around my mama. i miss layin my head on her tummy and her rubbin my scalp until i fall asleep. im a big baby..... i know. i miss me and my mama layin across her bed talkin for hours. that's my first best friend, the second bein my brother. words can not describe the love i feel for my mother, brother, and neice. they are all i have in this world. i wouldnt think twice about layin down my life for them. aight, enough of the mushy shit, i talked to dawn yesterday online. everytime i talk to her, i learn something. dawn inspires me to dig deeper into my mind. that's what i value most about the times i have talked to her. i admire her mind so much. her poetry is off the hook. it's wonderful to read, but if you hear her read it......lawd. it's a priviledge. i was lookin at her pictures and when i talked to her i told her she has a beautiful neck. she laughed at me! yo, i have thing for necks. i thought about it for a minute and ive come to a conclusion why i think necks are so beautiful. aight, your neck connects your head to your body...duh. just think about it. your head sits on top of your neck. your head holds the most beautiful organ in your body, your brain. so, i think the neck is like a throne or a pedestal that holds your head, which holds your brain. so, i am very attracted to a woman with a nice neck, especially if it's holding up a head that contains a fully functioning brain. speakin of brains, mine is on idle. i think i did aight on my midterms. my criminal justice midterm was hard as hell. harder than i thought it would be. but, im built fo shit like this. but fo now, i'm finna study some francais. holla!!!!

No comments: