Thursday, October 7, 2004

dammit mannnnn......its been a minute...i know. i have been busy doin me...feelin myself as i have been saying. i am slowly evolving into the womyn i want to be. i want to do so much with my life...where to begin?? you only have a limited amount of time on this earth...what will you do with it?? time is of the essence. i want to do have a lot of stories and pictures for my grandchildren. i want to have something for them to be proud of....like, my grandma did the damn thing when she was younger. i dont want to be a wasted being on this earth...doing nothing but existing. its so important to me to LIVE. where to begin???? i dont know...i havent even written down everything. shit, i have barely written here. like i said in the last post...i havent felt like writing. i have been doing more thinking than writing. inner reflection is a helluva sight. i am seeing so much of trials, heartaches, smiles, and happier times that i tend to get teary eyed now and then. i havent told anybody whats really on my mind because really....they're not ready. i dont think they are ready to face my dreams and the reality that i have been shown just by introspection. sometimes i dont think people know im as good as i really am......i was listening to cee-lo aint that line jumped out at me. really, i dont think that people know how much i write and how well i write (when i put forth the effort). i write in this blog, the way that i speak. its not formal....its not grammatically correct....its just me. last year, my writing slacked off because i lost touch with myself in loving someone. i put this on my life....ill never lose touch with myself again. maybe thats why my relationship is a struggle sometimes. im holding on to myself but offering her my hand in the process. its different...fa real. i get so upset with her...but really, my anger comes from my own personal demons that i am dealing with. ok dammit...im tired...in pain...in a minute....peace muddasuckas....cream out.

No comments: