Tuesday, October 12, 2004

creamella kickabitch......this weekend has been boring. i met some new peeps....thats about it. slowly but surely im drifting away from what i thought was love. there is no doubt in my mind that the feelings i have are those of love but when it comes to hers, im not sure. how can u love someone but disregard their feelings? doesnt make sense to me. my intuition is strong...very strong. its telling me that somethings not right...no matter how i try to shape it or try to make sense of it. when you smell shit....usually...there is shit. so, right now...im chillin...feelin and diggin my damn self. ive come to the conclusion that women just aint ready for me. they are so used to scallywags that they dont know to deal with me....its beyond them. so, ill sit back...chill...continue to reject sub-par chics until i find my queen or my queen finds me...but enjoy myself in the process. next....every since wednesday, my right side has been kickin my ass. its like somebody is punching me in my side. i went to the doctor on thursday *sigh* and that fuckin man didnt tell me shit. he said if it keeps hurting to come back. ummm...how bout fix my shit now...mmmkayyyy. thats why dont like going to doctors....bamas dont know shit. how are you going to test my blood, my piss...push my sides, tell me to touch my toes...cough...all that stupid shit and this bama STILL doesnt know whats wrong with me??? smh. trust...if something ends up being seriously wrong....im gonna consult a lawyer. next....aight...me and Shaydubb Smackabitch have created alter egos. mine is cold blooded creamella kickabitch AKA ice cold creamalicious jones. we smack stupid bitches in a single bound. our goal is to rid the world of demonic bitches. im working on a graphic for our pages so yall can see the craziness that i created. i think of some weird shit sometimes....smh. ummm...what else....i still havent found a job yet. its crazy. im still lookin tho. i have to have money...da queen is expensive. yo...midterms are kickin my ass. instead of studying right now...im doing laundry and writing. i know ill be up all night studying so shit...why not do something that i need to do, plus something that i like to do until i feel like studying??? xavier called me to ask if i had any ?'s about their grad program and if i had gotten the packet they sent. im thinking about going there...seems rather cool. im not sure where i want to go yet. the world is so big and life is so damn short....decisions decisions. aight...thats enough for now. i betta study before i get too sleepy. in a minute.....peace suckas....cold blooded creamella kickabitch....out.

No comments: