Monday, October 25, 2004

thinking back.......i woke up this morning in an aight mood. for some reason, my lovely friend insomnia is back so i didnt fall asleep until around 4 am. which is cool because since i couldnt sleep, i was online. i went to bp chat (ohhh the horror) and to my surprise, i found some cool people to chat with. during the day it seems like a friggin circus in there. nothing but children and/or shallow minds. not saying that i dont like a shallow ass convo every now and then but damn....can we talk about more than just sex, how big your strap is, what you can do and how much ill be sprung, how much money you have, how many girls you've fucked...yada yada yada. from what ive noticed, the deep thinkers come online in the wee hours of the morning. sooo, during my bouts of insomnia, i know that ill have some peeps to vibe with. next...for the first time in about 2 weeks, i felt lonely. like i said in my last post, im dealing with it as best as i know how. im doing more so i can have less idle time. ive been celibate for 2 months not by choice and actually, now that i think about it, it hasnt been too bad. i have my times of extreme horniness but thats nothing that a hot shower and homework cant handle. i think i miss companionship most of all. its nice to have someone to just chill with. someone that i can lay beside and watch tv or someone to have a decent conversation with. one day soon...maybe. the woman that i want is out there somewhere....i hope she is thinking about me as much as i am thinking about her. i wonder what she smells like....im obsessed with smells. i can remember how most of my exes smelled. those smells always bring back memories. my 1st ex smelled like dark chocolate and cocoa butter. her skin was like dark chocolate but i swear it looked like she was glowing all the time. i loved sitting on my bed when she was getting dressed. i remember the first time she gave me that gap toothed smile...i almost busted my ass going down some steps in some heels. she held my hand and was patient with me. my 3rd ex smelled like a mixture of nag champa and ganja with a splash of coconut. i used to sleep with her locs in my hand, next to my face. for a while after i left her...i couldnt sleep soundly because i didnt have her locs. to see her smile meant a lot to me....her approval meant a lot to me. its like i wanted to be the womyn that she said i could be. i wanted her to be proud of me....not another disappointment. i wonder if i was. my 2nd ex....i dont talk about her much. mainly because i have chosen not to talk to her at all....for reasons i dont quite understand anymore. anyway...she smelled like newports and snuggles fabric softener. i remember when she told me her darkest secret (according to her) and cried while she was laying on my stomach. we were in her truck and "beautiful" by tweet was on repeat. after she told me her secret, she held me like she didnt want to let me go....like i was going to leave her after she told me. i didnt that day, but i did 2 months later. see...not everything i have to say about my exes is negative. they all served their purpose and they all cross my mind occasionally. i know that i wouldnt be the womyn i am, if i hadnt been in those relationships. all of them taught me something....some things positive, other things negative. sometimes i wish i could take traits from all of them and create my muse....lol. aight...i gotta go to class. in a minute....peace and sweet memories....cream out.

No comments: