Saturday, October 16, 2004

holla holla hollaaaaaaaaa.....i just finished cleaning up my room. the lights are dim....it smells like nag champa and jasmine....my sheets are smellin like lavender....and bilal is serenading me. i wish i had some company coming over...a brown chic with cornrows, locs, or a fro....dressed in jeans and a polo shirt, smellin like black by kenneth cole.....with a bottle of merlot in her hand and something to vibe about. shit....i wish she was comin ova. ohhhhhh...the nasty, freaky things i would do to her. *bitin my fist* well...as you may have noticed...da queen is sexually frustrated. seems like everybody is these days...'cept for hoes. well hell...even hoes are complainin. my conscious doesnt allow me to have sex with people that i dont have feelings for so since i keep comin in contact with sub-par chics and therefore develop no feelings for the heffas....im sittin here alone with a throbbin cooch. im tellin u...when my queen comes in my life...its on and poppin. im talkin bout handcuffs, blindfolds, whips with spiked heels, hair pullin, spankin dat azz type shit. *sigh* i wish she would hurry up and holla at a sista. next....i was looking at some old pics of me and my exes. i looked at most of the pics of my exes like....damn...i cant believe i put so much time and energy in that heffa. out of my 4 exes (yeah mayn...4), i can say that i truly was in love with 2. the other 2 were a mixture of infatuation and lust. anyway....looking at those pics led to memories. memories of what you ask??? take a wild damn guess. lol. some of them put it down.....heffas had me in tears...thats how good it was. *pullin my ears* woooooo saaahhhhhhhhh now...uhhhhhh...not all of them did the damn thing. some were wacker than that damn white tee song. i wonder if they think about the greatness that is my cooch and just the memory of their face all in it...inspires a smile accompanied by a throbbin clit. hmmm...i wonder. i was talking to one of them about 2 days ago and she said she misses it. i bet you dooooooo. im not one to brag but uhhh...i know i got some greatness between my legs. shit...its quality....disease free, smells good, gets all nice and gooshy, tight like a tiger, its not in need of this, and most importantly....its attached to the lovely, talented, intelligent, individual that is cream. oh well....one day ill have some freaky story to tell yall about how me and my girl sexed so much we both lost our voices, pulled muscles, and had so many orgasms that it altered the way we walk. one day. off to the shower....again. in a minute homegirls and homeboys....peace and greatness....cream that needs to cream.....out.

No comments: