Saturday, October 23, 2004

dont rush me........new layout...ya like it? its kinda plain looking but thats what i was going for. something plain and simple....pay attention to the words, not the pretty pictures. i added a tagboard again and a couple more links. lemme know what yall think. ok....my sexual frustration hasnt gone away. im just dealing with it....not very well either. im going to start working out again to release some of this tension cuz im ready to flip at any given moment. next...last night i was informed that i am very harsh and outspoken. tell me some shit i dont know....fa real. i know that i tend to say whatever is on my mind at any given time....and i really dont care. im not responsible for hurt feelings. if you are a sensitive mofo...im not for you. i think my 2 weeks of niceness has come to an abrupt end. i dont feel like being pleasant or cordial anymore....maybe its due to the fact that stupidity or whiney ass people have surrounded me for the past 3 days. everywhere i look....there is another mindless person trying to invade my space. for example....im sittin at a table in the cafe...enjoying my veggie omelet and watching the football game that i didnt go to because it was raining and too damn cold....and this man and his wife keep damn staring at me. i gave him the mean mugg...the "what the fuck are u looking at?" look. i know that i look a bit different due to the fro but damn...can i have my damn face back?? at least if you are going to stare...speak or something. then, i go to get a biscuit and there was a group of people in front of me. this chic kept flippin her hair. i think that is sooooo fuckin disgusting...especially when you are around food. shit...be considerate of other people's food. i dont want your damn hair dander in my food bitch!!! you dont see me pickin my hair in the cafe...sendin stray naps flying into people's food....so dammit...keep your hair to yourself. i tell you...the irritablity has come back. people get on my damn nerves. i havent found one person besides myself that i can tolerate for more than a day. a friend of mine shared his good head story with me while i was eating lunch a couple of days ago. smh...why do i want to know how good this chic sucked his penis??? dammit...I DONT. just picturing him and that chic having sex makes me wanna puke. some things ya need to keep to yourself. she talks about giving head and needing a vibrator at the dinner table. ummm....i dont need to know that shit mayn. please feel free to shut the fuck up dammit. ok..that ends my venting session. i told yall...its not easy being me. ok...im officially tired. in a minute...peace and friggin quiet....cream out.

No comments: