Saturday, September 25, 2004

saving myself......loneliness has found me again, wrapped her arms around me, and has kept me cold most of the day. i find myself not saying too many words but having more thoughts than i can count. i express my deepest feelings in my journal.....im being a little selfish but people dont need to know everything...ill just give them a little taste. speaking of tastes....i have a taste for pizza...a pizza with chicken and a lot of veggies. ive been thinking about going vegetarian again. my body feels....polluted. the only thing is...i have a strange fetish for the mcdonalds dollar menu and chitlins. i havent eaten at mcdonalds since i left her. im not afraid to say that i miss her a little more than i should. im not afraid to say that i am afraid of the feelings that i have for her. being open scares me. right now she is at my mother's house sleeping in my bed and for the first time in 3 weeks, i have felt calmness. i worry about her a lot but now that i know she is safe, im cool. i havent felt the urge to write, mainly because i dont have anything to say. im fine...just dont feel like writing. ill holla when i do. in a minute....peace and salvation.....cream out.

No comments: