Friday, September 3, 2004

cloud 8.5........im sick. i know nobody likes to be sick but dammit.....i despise it. my nose is stopped up and my throat and ribs are sore. i hope i get over this crap soon. i walked to the womyn's health office and they gave me a bag full of cold medicine. today im going to go get some orange juice and some more cold medicine for the next time i get sick...cuz it happens at least twice a year. next....i have been looking at stuff for my business for the past week. im excited as hell to say the least. i have a good feeling about it. there are so many things to do. i am giong to start off with 5 fragrances...3 for womyn and 2 unisex (for the womyn who dont want to smell "girly"). ill post more info on everything as it progresses. next....ive been kinda lonely for the past week. its hard getting used to not seeing my girl almost everyday. im just starting to get used to not sleeping with her. im used to her big head on my breasts and hearing her snoring. she is going back to school for fall semester and then she is transferring here in the spring. im kinda stressed about the whole grad school. i know i want to go but im nervous that i wont get in. pessimistic.....i know. i havent taken the GRE yet.....that bitch costs $115 each time you take it. im trying to take it 1 time....$115 is a lot for a damn test. smh. miss p keeps encouraging me and im glad to have her as my little cheerleader...lol. me and artiste have FINALLY started talking again. i missed her convos....thats my buddy. actually, everybody in my space is rooting for me. thank yall for bein here for me...muahhhzz. i really dont have anything to talk about so im out. in a minute....peace....cream out.

No comments: