Monday, August 30, 2004

spring summer feeling.......sometimes....i tend to think too much when i write. i start to wonder if people will understand what im sayin/writin. writing is my therapy...its my release. if i didnt write, id probably be closer to insanity. lately, the words have been flowing quite frequently like water that is released from a dam. there have been plenty of times when i have written in my personal journal and not here because i was worried about how certain people would feel about what i said. well, thats done. im going to write what i want and do what i want because i am grown and this is my blog dammit. lol. last night, i sat down and read some freestyles i had written a year ago. if i say so myself....da queen is mad talented. the stuff i have written lately has been kinda crappy. mainly because i havent been focused. ty says i am my worst critic and i totally agree. i have thrown a bunch of stuff away because i thought it wasnt good....others did but i didnt. im constantly tryin to be better because i know i can be. there is always room for improvement. in a way, im a perfectionist. maybe one day, ill post some of the freestyles. next..that jill scott cd is SOOOOOOO tight. its worth every damn dime yo. i cant wait to go get it tomorrow.....along with a new mouse. my shit is so damn raggedy.....smh. next...now that i have left the past where it is....things seem so peaceful. i feel like im me again...sans the bullshit, the tears, the lies....just me. im finally back to me and dammit it feels nice. on to miss prototype....she's like a breath of fresh country air. last night, we stayed on the phone until 3 am....til we heard each other snorin. conversations flow...they come so easy yo. nothing is forced. its beautiful....to say the least. aight...thats enough for now. in a minute.....peace....cream out.

No comments: