Thursday, August 26, 2004

serenity.......im back at school. damn yo...this is it....the last year i have to go through this shit. the last time i will leave home to go to wv and leave behind all that is familiar. i rode with miss p here. the whole time we talked about us. i had a good time this summer...even tho i was broke 85% of the time. she has been so good to me since we have been together. before we were official, we had a minor conflict. thats in the past tho. we both have our faults but i believe in her....i believe that she is good for me and im good for her. plus, i know she believes in me and my dreams. oh yeah....i finally got my refund check. its like it doesnt mean shit because she's not here. when people say that money doesnt equal happiness, its the damn truth. everybody has their hands out except her. she has never asked me for anything except for my heart. off topic as hell but....i wish it would rain. it is hotter than a demon pussy in here. thats one thing i will not miss about this school thing. i need ac dammit. now, back to the topic. miss p has decided to go back to school and transfer here in january. so, there has been a change of plans. im cool with it because ill actually have more time to spend with her next semester. this semester is going to be kinda hard. next semester, i only need 2 classes so ill be takin those plus some bullshit to boost my gpa. enough about all that crap....i have been working on my business!!! my partner has been frustrating the fuck out of me. i feel like im doing all the preparing and she isnt doin shit. i know its going to take time but damn yo.....im ready. this shit has been nothing but talk for the past 6 months. im ready to make it happen...fuck talkin. oh yeah....the new layout should be out soon. ive been so damn busy with classes and gettin everything together for school so i havent had time to do shit that i want to do (especially post). i feel myself not talkin about shit so im out. in a minute......peace....cream is soooo damn hot......out.

No comments: