Wednesday, August 4, 2004

soul assurance............i’m in a negative mood.....very negative....like the next muhfucka that irritates me is gonna get cussed the fuck out. maybe because its hot.....hotter than the devil’s draws outside. hot weather pisses me off. i’m a winter baby....there is nothing like bunnin in the winter. moving on.....i have 2 weeks until i go back to school. i’m not really excited this time. it’s my last year....but i actually had fun this summer. i might be getting my own apartment...depends on a few things. i really want to have my own place but if miss prototype isnt comin, ill tough it out until i graduate. next.....sharks. i guess since its summertime and the weather is warm....sharks are out. i dont know how many damn times i have said that gettin bit bothers the fuck out of me....but im sayin it again dammit. people that lack individuality bother me. i see the shit everyday.....from the way i dress to the way i talk. damn shame. someone had the nerve to say “cream, you’re weird.” nah dammit, everybody else is weird, im cool. i do me and only me constantly. its cream everyday. its not cool to be like everyone else. its not cool to take someone’s ideas, style, etc. and perp like its your own. just like i do me, you should do you. it freaks me the fuck out to see someone blatantly bite the fuck out of me.....like im not gonna notice. whateverrrrrrr....fuck you and the cooch you came from. i see you tryin to do me....uhhhh huh.....i see ya bitch.....with a chunk of my ass in ya mouth. real recognize real so.....bite bitch bite. ill continue shinin and son’n yall asses. moving on.....im focused on this business idea. i have so many plans for it....so much shit that i want to do and make. i was talking to miss prototype (miss p) last night about kids. right now, my business is my baby. after i get everything together with my business, im having a baby. i know i have wrote about having kids for a long time but yo....ive have never been so serious about it until now. in the next 2 years, im birthing a child, a business, and a career. miss p is really excited about it. thats one of the many things i like about her. we dream together and we are working to make those dreams come true. we sat in her car during a thunderstorm on sunday (it was pouring down raining) and we talked about everything from our dreams to our hesitation to open our hearts to each other. that was one of the best conversations we have had. ive come to the conclusion that me holding on to everything that happened in the past, especially me being hurt, is going to keep me from happiness. i refuse to be unhappy. fuck that. i deserve happiness. so, im doing my best to let all that negative shit go. its time for me to be happy. aight thats enough for now.....in a minute.....cream the womyn, the myth, the legendary individual......out.

No comments: