Wednesday, July 28, 2004

a little deeper........uhhh ohhhh....i updated 3 times in 1 month....get it cream. damn...where to begin. i worked for 1 fuggin night and then i got called last friday to work 3-11, friday and saturday. damn temp agencies. it was easy as hell. i think i worked for an hour and sat on my ass and did nothing for 7 hours. i call the damn temp agency every freakin day hoping that they will give a chic a damn job for about a month. the supervisor asked me to work on monday and i have been workin every since.....so i hope this will be a regular thing. i hate being broke. i cant do the things i need to do because da queen has no money. when you are broke, you see who is really down fo yo ass and who is just straight bullshittin. “ohhh, i love you cream.” well, if you love cream, help a chic out. pay my damn cell phone bill. my celly is off. payin that bill would show me some love. shit. i see who my damn friends are. bullshitas beware.....you have been dismissed. next....i miss being online. im online occasionally to update my blog or to check my e-mail but i havent chatted in a while. i deleted my blackplanet page a while ago. im thinking about gettin another one....just to laugh at the peeps in chat. bp is like the club i go to, i only go to laugh. people amuse me. most of the time, they dont mean to. i watch people closely. i observe their mannerisms and such. you can tell more about a person by watching them when they speak than by just listening to what they say. next....i talked to artiste a couple of nights ago. she makes me laugh. im going to have to read up on dali so i can vibe with her about his art. thats her favorite artist. nobody comes close to him according to her. i think he’s aight. maybe because i really dont look at his work close enough. my artistic side is coming back. i have been playing in photoshop....experimenting....trying to make a new layout. ripway deleted the pic...ol’ bitches. i was tired of seein alek anyway. so, look out for a new layout in the next couple of weeks. next....my prototype. she is trying real hard to warm my heart back up. i admit, i have been real cold lately. my attitude towards womyn stinks like boo boo booooooo. me and her have talked about the break-up and how i feel. she listens and when i pause, she comments. its different than what i am used to. we went to the club last night and this dom was staring me down. im talkin about all in my damn grill. she wasnt ugly so i didnt give her the “what the fuck are u in my face for?" i wanted to see what miss prototype would do. i was sitting on a stool and she was standing behind me. i know she and the dom made eye contact because she stayed close to me the whole night. later on, she told me that she saw the dom looking at me like she wanted to say something but the dom knew better than to approach me. we danced a couple of times but dammit, i cant dance to techno. they played “yeah” by usher with a techno beat. i got up and then sat my ass right back down. overall, i had fun. we might go out this saturday. i really want to go to the club in north carolina....i need to shake my ass to some rap or r&b. anywhoo....that is enough for now. in a minute......peace......ice cream lafoxx.....out.

No comments: