Tuesday, July 6, 2004

slow motion.......i know i know.....its been a minute. i have been working and doing me, as always. when i am at work i think of all the things that i want to write about but when i come home....its a whole different story. i was working through a temp agency so my job ended. am I upset??? a little...but i know i gotta get another job soon. until i do....im handlin my bizness bitch. speaking of bitch, i say that word a lot now. everything, including some people, is a bitch. i dont know where it came from but bitch flows off my tongue like hello or goodbye. so, if i call you a bitch, dont get offended. if i put an adjective in front of bitch, be offended and be very afraid. next....last saturday, i went to harrisonburg to eat at chillis. yes, da queen likes chillis so much that she would travel 2 hours just to eat there. besides chuck’s seafood, chillis is my favorite spot. anyway, i enjoyed the ride as much i enjoyed my chicken philly and onion blossoms. the conversation was easy....effortless. it just flowed. i opened up a little without having to explain myself constantly. i didnt feel like what i said would be thrown in my face in an argument or repeated to someone else. there werent any confused looks thrown my way. i felt so.....relaxed. next....my 4th was aight. we had soooo much food. it was all gravy and sprinkles until it started raining. not a light rain, a heavy, soakin all ya clothes, rain. i was the only one outside getting ribs off of the grill in the rain. i love my natural....shit i can play in the rain if i want to. WHAAAAAAT!! lol. me and ty went to the fair and her car broke down. we were stuck in the middle of traffic. 2 policemen pushed us out of the street and about 20 minutes later, her car started. aint that a bitch? we came back to my house and drank puerto rican rum and 99 bananas. i was fuuuuuucked up. next...i called artiste and we talked for a little minute. i had company so i couldnt talk long. it is so nice talking to my friends again. i have neglected yall....i apologize. yall know what happened and trust, it wont happen again. i have learned my lesson. anyway, i copped some books from the bookstore. yo...donald goines books are the bomb. yall know im into the 60’s and 70’s anyway....but yo, i read his book called “whoreson”. that shit was so damn tight. i have to get some more. i need to add some of his books to my wishlist. thats enough for now...this post is boring as hell. in a minute.....peace....cream out.

No comments: