Wednesday, September 15, 2004

miss exotic.......i feel good....migraine is under control...it doesnt hurt as bad as it did...its tolerable. last night, i couldnt sleep. i just had so much on my mind...so many emotions running through me at 1 time...i couldnt get my mind to be easy for a minute so i could get some shut eye. i called ty at 5 am in tears. like i said, so much was going on at 1 time....i needed to talk to her. we talked until 7:30. our convo isnt entirely finished because i wrote her an e-mail before i talked to her...basically voicing a lot of things that had been on my mind that i wanted to tell her, but i couldnt put into words. im not good at expressing myself verbally....give me a pen and paper and ill express myself beautifully. anyways, i feel a lot better now. when we got off the phone, i finally went to sleep for about 3 hours. i got up, took a shower, and got dressed. we had a job fair here so i had to get dressed up...well not too dressed up but more dressed up than i am normally. i rocked a red and black poncho, black capri's with the cuffs, and black 4 inch slides. i looked damn cute if i say so myself. anyway, i filled out maaad applications. i was filling out one at the bath and body works table and one of the ladies said...."you look like someone". i was like....alrighty then. well, the girl beside me said...."she looks like jill scott." now, i think jill scott is beautiful but i dont look like her. the only things we have in common are our natural hair, our complexion, and our thickness. thats it. so, they go on and on about "my look". one lady said i have an "exotic" look....whateva that means. i look like my damn self. well, my look must have impressed them because i have an interview next week. yaaayyyy me. then, i got a money order from my father. can u believe that shit? surprised the hell out of me. when i called him to tell him about it, he told me that he put another one in the mail. i dont know whats gotten into him...but whateva it is, i like it. its about time he's doing something for me besides getting on my nerves. aight...thats enough for now. in a minute.....peace....cream out.

No comments: