Friday, September 10, 2004

insomnia.....the time is now 4:53 am....and uhhh...im still awake. i got off the phone with my girl about an hour ago....i had just fallen asleep and i was dreamin about when we were in the park with the peaches and she.....anyway, the fuckin fire alarm went off. damn damn damn damn damn. i got up...reached for my keys and my phone (who the hell am i gonna call at 4 am???) and walked down the 6 flights of stairs on the fire escape. *sigh* it was cold as hell....im outside wearin a hoodie and boy cut shorts....freezin. they didnt let our asses back in until now. from what peeps were sayin...some stupid ass drunk bitch pulled the fire alarm. smh....if i knew which drunk bitch it was (there were about 5 out there)...i woulda kicked her in the damn throat. so now, im sittin here wide the hell awake. NEXT....my girl is back at school...finally. since im on the topic of my girl....miss prototype as i like to call her....im ready to reveal the mystery. everybody that knows me, knows who she is. well, almost everybody. i kept her identity a secret to protect someone's feelings. now, i say fuck it. remember the chic i was chillin with alllllll summer???? she took me to body camp, to the lake with the mutated catfish, held me when i cried, stimulated my mind, took care of me when i was sick as hell....her name is ty. so, now ya know. ya feel special now? anyway, what the hell was i sayin...oh yeah, ty is back at school. she's coming here in october and dammit i cant wait. it feels like its been forever since ive seen her. i guess its because we were always together over the summer....we basically lived together. she would go back to body camp once or twice a week....if that. if someone saw me, they saw her on one side of me and frannie fresh on the other side. we were like the 3 musketeers....lmao. those are my buddies...the chics that i feel the most comfortable around. now, im by my lonely. next...enough about that...i need a damn job. the job search starts today....at 1...cuz i damn sho aint gettin up before then. im going to try to work at the place i was working at last year. if not, i dont know what im going to do but i know ima have a damn job by the end of the month. oh yeah....my blog's 2nd birthday. hit up that wishlist dammit and show da queen some love. ok dammit...i need to attempt to sleep again. i hope my dream picks up where it left off. in a minute....peace homegirls and homeboys....cream of your wet dreams.....out.

No comments: