Sunday, September 12, 2004

she says...dont be.....dont cha just love insomnia??? while everyone that i know is sleeping in their beds...all snuggled up in their blankets and shit...im wide awake posting because i cant sleep. smh. shit, i dont have anything to do tomorrow so i might as well stay up all night so i can sleep all day tomorrow. i need a job ASAP before i lose more than sleep. next....this may be tmi...but this is my blog dammit. i am sexually frustrated. i have the case of the "long distance relationship hornies". i need to be touched....i need her fingers lightly touchin my face when i go to sleep. i miss the way she smells....the way her skin feels....the way she whispers my name and tells me she loves me even when she's sleep....i miss being together. *sigh* next month seems so far away. next...happy 2nd bornday to my blog. i cant believe its been 2 years. ive been through so much in the past 2 years and i have most of it to read here. there have been times when i thought puttin myself out here....letting people get a glimpse of my life and my feelings was a bad idea. the good outweigh the bad tho. writing is my passion and i think my blog reflects that somewhat. spank you very much to everybody that takes the time to read what i have to say *cough* even if yall dont comment *cough*. next...last night i had the pleasure of speaking with artiste. our conversations are....interesting to say the least. i wasnt feeling too hot and she put a lot of things that i was thinking about in perspective. she thinks that she knows me a lot less than what she does. true, we've never met in person but yo...ive been conversing with her for 2 years. she has learned a lot about me in that time. little does she know...she's one of my closest friends. muahhhzzz. next...someone left some fucked up comment about my blog...to them i say, fuck u with a rusty spoon. if ya dont like my blog, dont read it. keep it movin...get on like ya been shit on. i think sleep is callin me....in a minute....peace....cream out.

No comments: