Tuesday, October 7, 2003

work it girl.......day 2 of my new job....i like it so far. its cool...i laugh at lot when i am at work. there is a lady in my training class that asks 50 billion questions...wont even let the man teach the class. she asks questions that the teacher is going to answer for us when he gets to that particular topic. there is not 10 minutes that goes by that she doesnt ask a question. then, there is a dude that i think is kinda disturbed...he has the answer for everything. i think they need to team up. i need to start taking me something to eat with me because all i drink is water and a cup of gevalia coffee to keep me awake. today we went over computer basics...when i say basics, i mean basics. like....what is software and hardware? i was fighting sleep. thank the most high for coffee. next....im maaaad frustrated. i shed a couple of tears when i came home...im feeling a lot of things at 1 time. im happy because i finally got a job which means i will have some money. im frustrated because i feel like im being taken for granted. im happy because i am finally doing big things and i am doing them by myself. im upset because by the time i get home, everybody i know is sleep and i get frustrated because i want to be listened to. i want someone to be as attentive to me as i am to other peeps. like i always say....what i want and want i am experiencing dont always meet. anyway, im happy because i am losing weight...my pants are starting to get loose. im happy most of all because i am alive and my life could be a lot worse than what it is. next...i need some food...bad. im finna go to taco bell. in a few minutes.....peace.....cream out.

No comments: