Monday, October 13, 2003

random thoughts @ work......right now, im at work.....very bored. work wouldnt be so bad if i wasnt in this damn training class from 3-11. im hungry....i would love to have a buffalo chicken sandwich right about now. i think ill treat myself to lunch from applebees today. next...7 years ago, today, my grandfather died. when i was walking back home from class, i got teary eyed. i know he would be proud of me....ive done everything that he asked me to do before he died...i even did somethings beyond what he asked. i miss him sooo much. i talked to my grandmother...i thought she would be kinda depressed today but she wasnt. it was a pleasant surprise....we had a longgg convo. we talked about everything from crazy people to the soap operas. next...my last post was about my father. i had a moment. lol. i know i have said 50 billion times that i am not going to let him piss me off but for some strange reason that is beyond me...he does. ive just decided to take it day by day. he's never really been in my life to begin with...but why is it that i miss something that i have never had?? weird huh? next....i havent really been in a talkative mood...ive been on the grind. with school, work, midterms, and getting everything situated...ive been really busy. sometimes so busy that i dont have any "down" time except to for my 4 or 5 hours of sleep i get. im not complaining tho...im doing what i need to do for myself. nothing wrong with that. next...i cant wait to shop online. i have been looking at a ton of sites...amazon is my favorite...and i get all excited just thinking about shopping. im buying my niece some stuff from toys-r-us...i found some care bears that i havent seen in stores yet. i am a care bear fan just as much as she is. woo thinks that im crazy. i guess im reliving my childhood or something. maybe thats it....all i know is i like shopping for my niece. i want her to have all the stuff i didnt have when i was little. anyway...im waiting for my break to order my food. da kid is starving.....in a minute....peace and a biscuit....cream out.

No comments: