Wednesday, October 22, 2003

miss busy body.........ok...quick update. im so excited....ive decided to start my own business. its something i have always wanted to do. anyway, i peeped her site and she has a online store and it kinda triggered the idea. i want to create stuff for the glbt community. i have looked online for t-shirts, license plate covers, etc and the only place i have found them is gay.com. plus, i have a bunch of design ideas for different things. so, im in the process of creating designs for my stuff. i will be selling boxers, t-shirts, hoodies, thongs, mouse pads, posters, calendars, and post cards of my artwork....basically, anything you can think of. ill put up a link when i am finished designing everything. its going to take a minute because of school and work but i am soooo excited about this that every spare moment i have will be devoted to this and my art. the art section of my blog is also in construction. damn...so many things to do, so little time. next...work is ok. like i said yesterday, when i get home, im tired as hell. one of my so called friends is in the process of being downgraded to associate. its funny how you think you know people, then they turn out to be totally opposite of what you thought they were. really, i dont have time for it. my friends are feeling neglected....i cant help it tho. i have so much on my plate right now and i refuse to lose. i am going to graduate, start my business, keep this job, inshallah. im doing big things. saturday, im devoting the whole morning to my theory paper....i want to get at least 7 pages done. its due the end of next month and even tho its only 15-20 pages, i want to have the whole thing done by the middle of next month. thats my goal. aight...time to go to work. in a minute......peace....cream out.

No comments: