Thursday, October 30, 2003

get 'em gurrrrllll.......its been a week...i know. between school and work i barely have time to breathe. school....i have my theory paper due in 3 weeks and i havent even started on it yet. ive started the research process and i had to change my topic because i couldnt find enough info on it. so, today, i woke up bright and early to go to the library and get some books and work on my paper. finding the books i needed took 2 hours....well, i got kinda sidetracked looking at other books that i would love to read if i had time. *sigh* if i only had more time. having this job has made me realize how precious time is. when i was working part time, i wasted a lot of time basically doing nothing. now, every minute of my day counts. every hour is accounted for. the word of the week is discipline. im working towards being disciplined. work...work is work. my save rate (the amount of people i get to stay with the service and not cancel) SUCKS. i think my average is 15%, when it should be 30%. i just have an issue with bugging people because i dont like to be bugged. if i call to cancel a service, cancel the damn thing. dont offer me anything for free (nothing is free) and dont try to convince me to stay. just cancel my account so i can keep it movin. dont get me wrong, i try to save people but its hard. all i can do is try and i get paid whether i make saves or i dont...so im not worried. business....i havent started working on any graphics for my stuff yet. i have been entirely too busy. woo is real excited about it....i am too but im not a business savy person. im the creative side of it and she's going to be the business side of it. so, the cream shop soon come. seen? diet....i started the adkins diet on monday. i was going to do the sadkhins but im not a big fan of milk. too much makes me gag. plus, i need some kind of variety. nothing but veggies and fruit or milk every other day is no fun. this adkins thing is getting kinda boring now too. i have had dreams of pancakes. yuuuum. oh well, i can get to where i want to be if i dont work to get there. ill continue to eat my cheeseburger without the bun, thank you. my baby...i was thinking...my girl needs a vacation. i would love to fly her here for 4 days. i'd still go to school and work so she would have time to chill by herself. i'd buy a bunch of food so she could chill in my room and just be. she'd have computer access in my room. she'd have cable plus my school's movie channel where they play new video releases. oh...and she'd have me. no noise, no kids, just peace and quiet and her baked lays and diet coke. id make sure she had some activity planned for the day like, a football/basketball game, a jazz concert, a play, a movie, a trip to the riverfront or the park....something to get her out of my room occasionally. yo, she deserves a vacation...taking care of 2 kids plus looking after her mom is a lot. that would be so nice. im missin her like crazy. we still dont know when we will see each other again....itll be 4 months next month. feels like 4 years. aight....i need to go nite nite. i have to get up and work on my paper. sooo, in a minute.....peace and serenity....cream out.

No comments: