Thursday, October 16, 2003

work blog #2.....im at work again and i feel so damn bloated. i feel huge....like a big ass bubble. i dont know whats up. i start my diet this weekend.....yaaay. i got paid today and i have already spent this check in my head. i gotta pay on my cell bill cuz dammit...i know that i have gone over my daytime minutes. damn shame. im going to stop calling peeps during the day but hell....everybody is sleep after 9. i wish i could go to ct on halloween but...my time isnt going to be right. i want to go a week before i leave for thanksgiving break. its been 3 months since i have seen my stinka chocolate puddin pop. this is the longest we have spent apart...we got together in feb, saw each other in march, and came to get me in may so i could spent 2 months in ct. so 3 months is a longggg time for us. the most high willing, we will see each other sooner than i think. anyway, back to my pay check....i gotta christmas shop. my goal is to have most of my christmas shopping finished by dec 1st.

No comments: