Tuesday, October 21, 2003

warrior song....well, i passed my certification test @work. i thought i wasnt....being the pessimistic chic that i am. i got a 100. yaaayyy me. anyway, yesterday was my first day on the floor. well, it was frustrating as hell. i think i got some the most evil people on my line yesterday. some people can be so damn rude. anyway, i came home with a HUGE headache. the chic that had been sitting at my desk at work before me left work because she was sick. well....now i feel icky. i puked about an hour ago. im fighting it...i cant miss work. i got a phonecall from my cell phone company this morning...im over my daytime minutes. well....i knew that shit. anyway, the lady was real nice....i upgraded my service so i can have more daytime minutes because by the time i get home, i dont feel like doing shit but having a brief convo with my girl and going to bed. if i cant handle it or if i dont use the minutes...trust, i will downgrade it back to what i had. next...ive gained 20 pounds. as for my weight now....ill never tell. just know, that i have gained 20 pounds and i dont like the shit one little bit. soooo, sadkhin here i come. im starting to feel maaaaad sluggish and uncomfortable as of late. so, fuck talking, im doing something about this shit before it gets so out of hand that i cant do shit about it. im a warrior...i can do it. next...right now im doing laundry and i just finished cleaning my room. i really dont have time for much anymore...my life is school and work. in between, i find time for my girl and for my friends. im going to start taking some books that arent school related to work with me to read when im not taking any calls. i havent read a good book in a LONG time. if you have any recommendations....leave them in my comments after "cream out". ya gotta highlight it to see it. lol...its my little glitch in this layout. aight....time for me to go get my laundry, fold it up, and put it away..then its off to french class. je deteste francais. in a minute...maybe 2....peace...cream out.

No comments: