Saturday, April 1, 2006

white turns to gray 2.....random thoughts......she makes me FEEL...makes me feel human...free to giggle..free to be freaky (lmao)...free to expose the scars left from this life ive lived...she is adamant...determined....she WILL be the soothing cure for scars left from past loves and there will no longer be me but us. she will be my liberation...my escape from this emotinal tomb i exist in....she will be more than some ol fake ass blackplanet wife after 2 weeks shit...more than some chic that fucked me with no emotion, no passion, no love, leaving me with nothing a heart devoid of emotion, mental frustration,and an unsatisfied cooch. nah, she wants to be above average, superior, the queen of my heart...the conqueror of my insensitivity and brashness...she wants to convert me into a believer of love. she makes me angry i never appreciated the art of kissing...my lips only used for forming words and orgasms...she makes me angry my hands dont reach miles away, i ache to feel her skin...i want to inhale that bittersweet scent of her arousal...i want her hips to whine on my face like im her jamaican tune and my tongue will lead to her redemption...her freedom from woes this life she lives weighs upon her...she makes me angry that my heart has boundaries built by years of sadness....its not easy lovin me...but its even harder for me to open my heart to love. in a minute....peace and love...prolific out.

No comments: