Saturday, April 15, 2006

the real black sheep.....i wonder how much of my thoughts i can type before its time for me to go back to work. right now i feel.....lonely. i only feel that way occasionally because as everybody already knows, i enjoy my own company more than anybody elses. maybe its because today, im more irritable than usual i feel like being babied a little bit. im at the complaint desk at work today so that automatically puts me in a piss poor mood. i have heard so much dumb ish today that i just want to go somewhere and DRINK. liquor would be nice but unfortunately i dont have any. when i go home i want to eat my sandwich from sheetz, take a bubble bath, and be easy until i calm down. i dont know whats bothering me so much....whats making me so damn angry....all i know is, im ready to scream at the top of my lungs. my brother's girlfriend is on medication now because she is officially bi-polar. i laughed at first but then i thought...damn, could i have some chemical imbalance that makes me wanna cuss everybody who either invades my personal space or says something stupid?? mental illness is one of my fears. everybody jokes about being crazy as hell but gets a little shook when it could be true. i dont ever want to have to take a pill to keep me from spazzin out. i dont want to be dependent on anything to maintain my sanity. hell, i dont want to be dependent on anything at all. ok...my time is up. in a minute...peace and sanity....prolific out.

No comments: