Friday, April 7, 2006

swiftly....this has been a long week, praise the most high....today is finally friday. im off this weekend and after a head busting headache, being on medication for my sinuses that makes me dizzy, dealing with inane people at work....i need a break. i plan to make this weekend GRAND. i am going shopping, getting my toes done, experimenting with my hair (im tired of this fro yall), and getting some well deserved rest. so if you call and i dont answer, dont be mad....im doing me. next...i realized this week that my life could be soooo much worse than what it is. i could be an unemployed mother with bad heathen kids, broke all the friggin time, have a chemical imbalance that makes me spaz out in 1.8 milliseconds, have an incurable disease called ignorance....but im not. my life isnt so damn bad. i have a good job...living comfortably....sane when im not at work....physically and mentally disease free, no kids, and im smarter than your average chic. how ya luh dat? *blowin kisses at myself, catching them, and putting them on my face*. aight, thats enough. in a minute...peace and love....prolific.

No comments: