Sunday, February 6, 2005

1 to da 2, 2 to da 3, 3 to da 4.......so much has happened, so much i need to write about. this post might be a long one, so get comfy. its funny how people dont appreciate the little things that this world offers you. it was really pretty outside and warmer than it has been in a while. 40 degrees feels like heaven when its been below 20 degrees for the past 2 weeks. anyway, i did my laundry, chilled, and enjoyed my solitude. that didnt stop my mother and my grandma from callin me every 30 minutes. they tend to put me in an uncomfortable space. my grandma calls me to talk about my mother and a lot of things she says are true. some things are exaggerated but i listen anyway. i know im the only person that she calls to vent so i just sit quietly and listen. now, my mother calls me to talk about my grandma. they both need to go to dr. phil or some other therapist because im tired of feeling like the middlewoman. it hurts me when my grandmother says negative things about my mother but hell...sometimes its the truth. like the old saying goes...the truth hurts. i love my mother but i dont agree with her choices and how she goes about things sometimes. i know she doesnt agree with some of the things that i choose, especially my sexuality, but the difference between me and her is....she has been on this earth a lot longer than i have and she is still making the same mistakes that she was making when she was my age. there have been times where i have sat down and tried to figure out why she is the way she is and why she thinks the way she does. i came up with nothing. oh...and my father. smh. i havent talked to him since my birthday. i know he has my number and i refuse to call him. all the contact that we have ever had as been because i initiated it. next...on to my non-existant love life. chics these days trip me out. my motto is "fuck 'em". if you cant come correct, on a grown woman level, please feel free to stay the fuck away from me. its like everytime i turn around, another one bites the dust. smh....one day a good woman come into my life. i need to stop bullshittin and take my ass to bed. in a minute....peace and lemme lone bitch...cream out.

No comments: