Saturday, January 29, 2005

a woman scorned........john legend is officially that dude. ive had the cd for 2 months and i havent gotten tired of it. if ya dont have it...get yo ass up and go get it...ASAP bitches. aight ummmm....i woke up this morning well rested but congested. having a cold wouldnt be so bad if this i didnt wake up with snot in my nose and a sore throat. i can deal with everything but this thick goo that constantly wants to ooze from my nose. colds suck monkey ass. i got up, took a long shower, got dressed, and went to the cafeteria. my appetite has been weird for the past week. i eat an veggie omelet and pineapples for breakfast, no lunch, and a bowl of frosted flakes or captain crunch and pineapples for dinner. im on a fruit kick....bought a bunch of oranges, nectarines, and plums yesterday. ive always liked fruit but never this much. id rather have a cold, juicy orange than jerked chicken and rice and peas. maybe my body needs more fruit and my cravings are its way of tricking me to eat more. next...i had a debate with a friend of mine. he *insert sarcasm here* thinks that im bi-sexual. the nerve of him questioning my gayness....LOL. the basis of his argument is the fact that i screamed when i saw lord jamar on law and order. i have always thought lord jamar is attractive but that doesnt mean that i wanna give him some booty. that just means that he is one of the few men in this world that i find attractive. and people wonder why i dont discuss my sexuality with the male species. im in no way a man hater but i get tired of explaining myself 5011 times. im a 100000000% lesbian...no penises that are attached to men are allowed over this way. hell to da nah. aight...thats enough. im takin my sick ass to bed. in a minute......peace and nyquil....cream out.

No comments: