Saturday, January 15, 2005

24 years young.....i havent been writing because i havent had much to say. im back at school for my last semester and to be totally honest, im shook. i have my internship on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays and i have classes on tuesdays and thursdays. im ready to get this over with and start building. im ready to start living. my birthday is today and to say the least, it was uneventful. well, i did go to the mall and i bought a pair of boots, a pair of tennis shoes, and exchanged a shirt that i bought the day before. i got a lot of phone calls and 2 cards. i am now 24 years old...neva thought i would see 24. its not like i thought i would be dead...i just never thought past 21 when i was younger. i am the same age my mother was when she gave birth to me. speaking of my mother, im a little homesick. i miss my niece waking me up and sitting at the kitchen table talking to my mother. i even miss my big head brother and his girlfriend. like i said before, thats my fam....i love them more than they will ever know. next...enough of that sappy shit. i am still single, by choice. this is my time for me. ive been in 4 relationships, almost back to back. i never took time out for myself. so, thats what im doing now. anyone interested will have to wait a while. if she doesnt want to wait, it wasnt meant to be anyway. yeah, i know.....da queen is cocky as hell but sooooo what. like i said before, i am greatness and i refuse to settle for anyone that doesnt treat me as such. not actin like my shit doesnt stick cuz uhhh....it really does...but im one of the few good, honest, intelligent, drama and issue free womyn left in this world. i have my flaws but they are nothing that i cant change and im takin the time to work on them. aight yo....thats enough for now. im goin back in my hibernation. in a minute...maybe 2....peace....cream out.

No comments: