Tuesday, January 4, 2005

P.S......creamy uhhh.....fresh like uhhh....in 0-5 like uhhhh. touch me, tease me, kiss me, please me...ill give it to ya just how ya like it girl. (if ya got ya mind right heffa) anyway, thats my shit. happy new year peoples. i drank 99 bananas and pineapple rum...to say i was tipsy on new years would be an extreme understatement. when that ball dropped, the rebirth began. if ya see some shit ya dont like that you can change, by all means change it. its a new year bitches....time for some new shit. 2005 is the year of me. by 2006, cream will be where she wants to be for the following 2 or 3 years cuz da queen is never content....i always want more for myself. no new years resolutions this year...just shit im gonna do, gonna see, not gonna tolerate, not gonna do, etc. no time for bullshit. ive been collecting my thoughts for the past 2 weeks. ive been doing more reading than writing. i cleaned out my closet and i didnt realize how many books i have. i have about 7 big boxes of books. a bookshelf is a must have when i get my apartment. ive been chillin in my room, bangin mos def, and thinkin a whole lot for the past 2 days. a gift was stolen from me, a new perspective on my life was born, my best male friend’s mother passed away (R.I.P. Queen), and my lifetime to do list was created. there are a lot of things i have in mind...yall will see soon enough. da queen is hungry for success. im creating a better life for myself as well as my future seed. next...details, details. ex #4 came over a couple of days ago and it was ok. she doesnt move me like she used to, meaning, the feelings of anger that i had for her have been dampened. i had a long talk with a close friend of mine and that convo opened my eyes to a lot. im not going to get into what happened to make me feel this way but, she is no longer welcome in my space. once you violate my space, its a wrap. her actions put a period at the end of the sentence. i DESPISE liars and gameplayers. do that shit with somebody else <<< my words to her exactly. im not going to taint my energy by despising her, but trust and believe, she is not one of my favorite people. if i never talk to her or see her again, would be cool with me. next...its almost time to go back to school. i must say that i enjoyed my time here. my mother’s boyfriend gets on my damn nerves but i didnt let him bother me. ive learned to like my brother’s girlfriend. she may have her ways that i dont like and i will always think that no woman is good enough for my brother.....but she gets a gold star from me. i think they will end up gettin married one day. im going to miss my niece most of all. thats my princess pie. she is so smart...you can tell her mind is like a little sponge. she always wants to know what something is or how something works. im going to miss watching dora with her. she screams my name when dora comes on and i can not be disturbed until it goes off. i might have to get her some dora dvd’s so she can watch her all the time. im going to miss my momma....she knows that already. when dorothy said there’s no place like home....she was sayin some real shit. i can be myself even tho sometimes i feel uncomfortable, they accept me for who i am. they love me for who i am and thats more than i can ask for. i love my fam...*wipin a tear from my eye*. aight yall...thats it for now. in a minute.....peace and honesty....cream out.

No comments: