Saturday, December 25, 2004

pineapple rum ramblings.......merr chri’mas errbody. i hope everyone is enjoyin themselves. get drunk and be merry!!! anyway, damn...i always have a hard time tryin to decide where to begin. lets see.....what did cream get for christmas??? cream got an airbrushed shirt from her brother and thats it. same shit as last year....cream doesnt get shit for christmas. you’d think that since its happened since i was younger, id be used to it. WRONG. im not. as much as people say “its not about the gifts” dammit, i dont know anybody that doesnt want a damn thing for christmas and wouldnt feel some kinda way if there wasnt anything under their tree. to that i say, bitch please. thats a big crock of shit. i cant wait until this shit is over with. tomorrow, im going shopping for my damn self. yesterday was pay day so i finished up christmas shopping. i got my brother some damn chevy mats for his car. it was $30 for 2 damn mats. i was heated....but i got them because i knew he would like them. i got my mommy some perfume she has been buggin me about for almost a year, some bubble bath, and a ham. lol....she has been wanting a ham since thanksgiving. next....last night liana called me. well, it was early this morning. i could tell something was wrong because she never calls me really late. she called me to vent about her father and a bunch of other stuff. we were sitting on the phone cryin at 3 am. she has been through a lot....i found that out last night. behind all the goofyness, is a lot of pain. we both have the same issues with our fathers. which brings me to this.....i dont know too many women between the ages of 18-27 that had both parents in their lives. thats a damn shame. i know shit like that isnt planned....i dont know too many mothers that plan to have a baby and then raise the child by themselves. a lot of mothers say that they can raise a child by themselves and yada yada yada. they are right...they can....but...their will always be a void there. i dont care if they have a step-parent....its still not their father. and people wonder why a lot of people in our generation arent quite right. smh. i can honestly say that my mother raised me and my brother by herself and there were male figures in my life but....they werent my father. to this day, the situation with him hurts me. he called to say merry christmas with the same lame ass excuses. to him i say, whateva nicca. damn...sidetracked like a mugg.....back to liana. liana showed me a lot yesterday and i believe that we will become really close friends over time. she has the potential to be in my cypher. now lemme tell you about another female who shall remain nameless to protect her from embarassment. we were on the phone yesterday evening having a normal convo. i think we were talking about cooking or something like that. anyway, why....in....the....hell....did this chic start playin with her cooch on the phone???? at first i was like....what da fuck? then, i was like...hmmm...lemme see how long she is gonna do this shit. smh.....she had 2 orgasms. keep in mind, that cream didnt contribute to her phone bonin. i sat there quietly. she was callin my name and stuff. i was like ohhhh my...is this chic fa real? after we got off the phone, i sat on the porch and collected my thoughts about this little situation. i came to this....she gets 10 cool points deducted for playin with her cooch on the phone with someone she hasnt known for over 3 months. yo...we havent even had a sexual convo and she is gonna be on the phone playin with her cooch....is she serious? dont get me wrong, there is nothin wrong with phone bonin....i even wrote a whole entry on phone bonin *archives....somewhere in the first year*. but uhhh....i felt some kinda way about her playin with her cooch and callin my name when we arent even talkin to build a relationship. we’re just friends at this point. lmao.....tia said she gets her stud card temporary suspended for screamin out my name while she was phone bonin. how am i supposed to talk to her like i have been doin? all ima hear is those moans and shit in my head. *crackin the fuck up* she has tainted her image to say the least. anyway peoples....thats enough for now. i gotta check on my chitterlings. in a minute.....peace and ohhh my damn.....cream out.

No comments: