Friday, January 28, 2005

distain in my membrane......i decided to step out of my hibernation to write.....just for today....maybe. as always, i have a lot on my mind. i finally created my own forum!!!! to put it lightly, i got tired of remedial chics on forums and bp. just plain tired. rather than fall completely asleep from boredom or cuss somebody out for irritating me more than 3 times in 5 minutes, i created my own shit. feel free to sign up and vibe with some intellectual peeps. next....insomnia still dances on my brain. i have some weird sleeping patterns...either i sleep for about 12 hours or i dont sleep at all. i know that my never-ending thought process is to blame. it was brought to my attention for the upteenth time that i over-analyze things. sometimes i do. i also know that sometimes i make things more complicated than what they are. i have realized that not everything or everybody is as complicated and complex as me. lawd knows im complex. thats just me tho...love me or keep it movin. next...a new friend of mine told me that she peeped my blog. my blog is just a corner of my mind. there is soooo much more to me than what i write here. now, i do think that she will get a better understanding of me by reading my blog because most people know, i dont express myself very well verbally. i can write how i feel but i cant verbalize it. ive always been like that. lately ive been on a writing hiatus...there is a lot going on right now...school, internship, finding a job after i graduate, and of course, some personal shit. im feelin some kinda way and to avoid saying something that i might regret later, i choose to say nothing at all. maybe ill decide to write about what is going on with me right now....later on, most high willing, i live that long. i dont know. back into my batcave i go. in a minute....peace and loyalty....cream out.

No comments: