Tuesday, February 22, 2005

sesa woruben......the past couple of days, we have been talking. the conversations are different....filled with laughter and uncomfortable bouts of silence after the mention of something we did when we were together. like the first day we met and i cooked for her and she fuuuuuuucked that chicken up...how nervous i was walking out of the bathroom in my 6 inch heels and my lace negligee....hoping that i wouldnt bust my ass. we have a love-hate relationship. sometimes i love her and sometimes i wanna judo chop her in the throat. i told her that an old aquaintance of hers has a mini-crush on me. at first, she was like "oh...fa real?" then, maybe 30 minutes and a couple of topics later, she brought it up again. her going on and on about it let me know that she still has feelings for me. i cant lie and say there arent any feelings in my heart for her because there will always be place in my heart for her. she knows more about me than anybody outside of my family. i just didnt think that she felt the same way about me. evolution always moves forward....ill neva go there again. next....remember all those chics i was talking to? well, the chic that played with her cooch on the phone was dismissed waaaaayyyyyy back. the young puerto rican was dismissed around the same time. the chic that i was feeling recently has gone stagnant. the chic in georgia is still around, barely. she is hanging on by a thread. the aquaintance of my ex's is real cool peeps but i dont see anything developing between us. i have a lil crush on someone who shall remain nameless. she intrigues me....makes me smile in the brief convos we have. next....ive been working out a lot lately. releasing all this frustration is a good thing. im tryin to get my body right for my health. im tryin to live to be in my 90's. i want to do everything that ive ever dreamed of. like 50 said "i gotta lotta livin to do before i die and i aint got time to waste" in a minute....peace and living it up....cream out.

No comments: