Monday, November 1, 2004

apple tree.....its late....things are on my mind that i need to get out before i rest my head. lately, we've been sorta kinda cool. the kinda cool that brings laughter to our ears and smiles at the sound of voices. the kinda cool i only feel for a selected few, you being one of the few...the few i call my cypher, my homies, my friends. its been better than its been in a while....i think you forgot about the late night venom filled words you spoke to my voice mail or the screaming i did everytime we argued about something meaningless...but it meant something then. but now, i see that i dont mean shit...to you. im like a nigga on the street that you walk past and dont acknowledge. tonight i realized that what i thought was genuine love for me...im talking about the kind of love that best friends share for each other...isnt there. the kinda of love that midnight emotion filled phone calls are made of....or the "i just wanted to make sure you're aight" type love. but i gets no love...all i get is.....well....nothin. this isnt the first time i have felt one-sidedness in our relationship...this has been an ongoing issue. where were you when i needed you? i ask myself that question over and over again. shit...where were you all the times that i needed you? out with your friends....gotta make that money, gotta do what i gotta do blah blah blah....all you're mind is focused on is you. what you need, what you want, what makes you happy, how you feel. fuck everybody else in this world that isnt doin somethin for you...thats how ya live homegirl. livin a self centered life will lead to self inflicted strife....remember that? when you needed me...ive always been here. even in the wee hours of the damn morning when you have knowledge of my irregular sleeping patterns....when you knew my money was funny...when u were being fucked up...i was still there. loyalty is a helluva thing yo. i thought shit was thicker than water between us...i guess not. im tired of tryin to save some shit that u dont appreciate or want to save. its pointless. so if you really want to be my friend....not some bitch that i used to talk to back in the day....feel free to call. if not, its definitely your lost. thats it for right now...i need to rest my mind. in a minute....peace and loyalty....cream out.

No comments: