Monday, November 29, 2004

black sheep.......sometimes...blogger sucks hippo nuts. i updated last night and when i went to publish, the damn thing started actin funny. so, here i am again...writing it all over again. i didnt have internet access while i was home. it sucked somethin terrible because i needed to write. writing is like therapy for me. it calms me down. so, since i couldnt write except for in my big notebook, i was an emotional mess while i was there. writing with a pen just doesnt get it for me when im upset. anyway, home was ok. being home brought back a lot of memories and feelings that i would rather forget. i realized why my ex is a part of my past and why she will remain in the past. i cant keep exposing myself to tired ass, game playing, women. im officially single and not looking. if a woman that has her shit together comes to me, fine. if she doesnt, fine. im takin some time out to enjoy me. along with that revelation, came the idea of being celibate. well, really, i dont have a choice. im not into having casual sex. thats just gross. so, until i am with someone that i know loves me and isnt about some bullshit, ill be celibate. ill be ok...i was celibate for 2 years before my first ex. next...i felt a little uncomfortable when i was home. im the black sheep of my fam...always have been. its easier to deal with it from a distance. when its right in my face, i feel uncomfortable. there were times when i sat on my mother's porch and cried. my fam is a lot different from me. my friends always say that they wish they had a fam like mine. i love them, dont get me wrong, i just dont feel like i belong....i dont fit in. if i didnt look like my mother, i would believe that i was adopted. ok ok ok...thats enough of that depressin shit. i know this is tmi but uhhhh....my boobies are so friggin sore. so sore, that i dont want put on a bra. sometimes, it sucks being a girl. lawd help me when im pregnant. lemme get my ass in the shower...that might help. be back lata. in a minute....peace and serenity...cream out.

No comments: